- To reach your greatest potential you’ll have to fight your greatest fears
10 Things I’ve learned as a Coach
“I’ve been in this game for a long time. From competing at 17 years old winning the Mr United Kingdom under 18s in my first bodybuilding show in 2013. Then going on to win 9 shows in just 2 years of competing. I’ve done my fare share of training and learning. I’ve found my passion for using that experience in all areas of training and lifestyle to help others achieve their goals. Physique Academy was born and I have loved every second of it. Like everything there are challenges and I wanted to share 10 things I’ve learned since starting the Physique Academy”
- Focus on the basics and fundamentals.
- Coach the client I have, not the client I want.
- I try and learn something from anyone and everyone.
- Communication is everything. Don’t leave things unresolved and unfinished.
- You are never going to please everyone, don’t invest your expectations for others.
- Treat every client the same respect, regardless of their status.
- Invest and protect your energy.
- Set a high standard and don’t let it slip.
- Always be the student. I’ve learnt that the more I know, the more I realize I don’t know.
- Tell the truth. Leadership comes at a price.